With Company response Not resolved

I purchased from Sears; and had installed; wood flooring in my living room the fall of 2011.The installers did a shoddy job at best!!!

The floor buckled; the air vents were not replaced; the trim popped up around the edges and the list goes on! After the fourth visit from their repair crew there are still issues with the trim coming loose. I call again today, only to find out Deon had forgotten to call his repair crew to fix the most current problem. I ask for a credit, but was told Sears doesn't give credits!

Sears used to be a trusted company who stood behind their products and services!All I can say is "Sears Buyers Beware!!"

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

Greenville, New York, United States #1203661

Still waiting for a sears contractor to call me to set up an appointment 2nd measurement of flooring contract is signed the office gives you the run around they best not charge my credit card

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear MarthaSue:

My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations Team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means that we handle issues start to finish with one dedicated case manager. We would like to offer our sincere apologies for the numerous problems you have encountered with your wood flooring that was purchased in the fall of 2011. This is not the type of service that you deserve or the type of service that Sears has long been known for. We would like to look into this situation further for you and offer our assistance to make sure that your flooring is repaired to your satisfaction. We value your business very much and want to make sure that everything that can be done for you is being done.

At your convenience, please contact our office at SMAdvisor@searshc.com. Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the wood flooring was placed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (MarthaSue) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.