4.0

I bought a refrigerator, range, over the range microwave, and a dishwasher on Saturday, October 8th. The dishwasher and microwave were supposed to be delivered together and installed early in the week and the range and fridge were coming Friday the 14th.

The delivery people for the dishwasher and microwave called to scheduled. However they only showed a dishwasher was being delivered and installed. I asked, "What about the microwave?"

I was told it must be coming with the range and fridge. So I assumed they were correct. Then yesterday, the delivery guys arrive an hour and a half late and with no microwave. I had to call 4 different numbers and got the run around until finally someone figured out that the salesperson never charged us for delivery and installation of the microwave.

I went back down to the store where I made the purchase and said, "Just give me the microwave and I will install it."

The fun never ends. I don't even think anyone said sorry for the mistake and your inconvenience.

That is the last time Sears will get any business of mine.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments