Sears online is the worst company and piece of *** ever! They take your money and don't give you your merchandise.

After over selling a washer and dryer online on a one day sale, they refused to give us our product even though they deducted the money from our account. It has been one month and I haven't seen a refund yet!

I have decided to take legal action because this is unethical and a load of Sh*t! I wish I had read the reviews before I went through with the purchase, now that I am in the situation I researched the issue.

Comments

I ordered a W/D over the phone with Sears.com on the 17th and then changed my mind and called back to make another order. I was told that the order was cancelled.

I admit I did cancel and reorder a 3rd time, but each time a sears.com customer service rep told me that the cancellations were done. I finally got emails on 3/23 and 3/27 that the credits had been issued to my accounts. It's the 10th of April and despite calls to supervisors of online resolutions, Sears maintains that they have refunded to both credit cards, although I keep being told that it's being worked on. One rep said I had to "fax in my bank statements".

I have disputed the charges with my credit card (how nice AMEX was about it!). I will never do business with Sears again.

Sears as any other online retailer takes the funds as soon as the order is placed. How could you not expect that to happen?

All retailers have sale events that they plan for but never know exactly how many will be purchased so they only are able to order an anticipated amount from the manufacture. If sales exceed the amount that was ordered then Sears would not be able to fullfill your order and it would have to be cancelled. Once your order is cancelled credit would go back to your account systematically within a matter of days. If for some reason this did not go through Sears will take care of this for you right away.

I am sure all you would need to do is call them.

The only thing fraudulant here is you with all of the false allegations and incorrect facts you have. CALL SEARS!