With Company response Not resolved

I called on Monday (1/30/11) to report that my Kenmore fridge, which was fixed in 2011 AND 2010 for temperature regulations problems, was freezing food again.I was given an appointment for today from 8am to 5pm, and took the day off from work to wait for the repair-person.

At 5:04 pm today (Friday) I placed a call to Sears and was told that there is no record of my appointment being scheduled. I am FURIOUS. First, this fridge keeps on breaking even though the part has been replaced. And second, the representative who unabiguously gave me a Friday 8-5 appointment over the phone failed to ACTUALLY schedule it in their system!?

And now I've been on hold for 10 minutes to wait for a supervisor.I will NEVER purchase a Sears product again.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Tchandna,

My name is Stephanie L. and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. I am very concerned about what I have read here. I came across your post and I wanted to reach out and offer our assistance in getting this unfortunate situation resolved. We’re very sorry to about the poor customer service and very sorry to hear your repair was never scheduled. It is very understandable why you would be furious. I would like one of our corporate case managers to contact you and look further into this. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the number your Kenmore fridge was purchased under and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name “Tchandna” you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.