Casey, Illinois
With Company response

I purchased a new refrigerator approximately 17 months ago.Also purchased a new freeze at the same time.

Have always purchased applicances from local SEARS store. Refrigerator quit working today. Called Sears repair and was told they could not come look at it for 7 days! I spent thousands of dollars and 17 months later it quits?

Sure I understand things happen, but they expect me to wait 7 days for a repairman?

Spoke to repairman from another company, he is coming tomorrow. Says he is very busy these days fixing SEARS refrigerators! When I told him Sears Kenmore, he described my refrigerator and the problem, without asking any questions.

As I told the nice lady from Sears when I called, I will no longer buy Sears appliances....If your products are so bad that your repairmen cannot keep up, then you need to improve the product or hire more repairmen...We all know there are plenty of people who need a job right now.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous-267704:

I am very sorry that you have not received the level of customer service that you deserve. This is definitely not the type of experience our customers should encounter with us. We understand that you have contracted with another local company to service your refrigerator but we would still like to speak with you about the unfortunate situation with your refrigerator. My name is Susan and I am with Sears Social Media Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. We would like to look into this situation and make sure that everything that can be done for you is being done.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Anonymous-267704) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.