Belvedere Tiburon,California
With Company response

From a major home improvement company, the customer expects all the details to be taken care of. Removing the old furnace and disposing of it is exactly one of those details.

I had a furnace installed by Sears and they did not dispose of the old one. To make matter worse, I was the Sears sales rep who sold the furnace to myself. I bought the furnace for a rental property that my folks own.

Two years later, while visiting the property, I see the old furnace. I could tell you a lot more stories about how Sears sales managers steal from the own sales reps.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Installation.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Dec 31, 2012.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous1949

My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the troubles you have experienced with your furnace. I can truly understand your frustrations with the level of service you have received from our installation team. We would the opportunity to have one of our dedicated case managers contact your with possible options to resolve this matter in a timely manner. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the furnace was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (Anonymous1949) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.