2.5

I purchased a garage door and automatic door opener for an additional $450.00 that NEVER worked from day one!!! The installer didn't know what the problem was and scheduled a service call.

Two service technicians came two separate days and they also didn't know what the problem is. So now I have to manually open my garage door. I called Sears and they said they couldn’t do anything for me because the automatic door opener is installed in my garage. Really???

How about NOT charging me for it!!! I told them to come get it because it doesn’t work and because I’m not going to pay for it and they refused. Needless to say that I paid for the garage door but not for the automatic door opener because I got ZERO use out of it.

I disputed the charge on my Citibank MasterCard and they cannot do anything on their end because it’s an issue with the retailer’s product. I do not complain much, but in this case I had to because I don’t want someone else having this similar problem.

I do not recommend getting a garage automatic door opener installation from Sears!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Installation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Sales people, Customer service.

• garage door openers