2.5

I purchased a garage door and automatic door opener for an additional $450.00 that NEVER worked from day one!!!The installer didn't know what the problem was and scheduled a service call.

Two service technicians came two separate days and they also didn't know what the problem is. So now I have to manually open my garage door. I called Sears and they said they couldn’t do anything for me because the automatic door opener is installed in my garage. Really???

How about NOT charging me for it!!! I told them to come get it because it doesn’t work and because I’m not going to pay for it and they refused. Needless to say that I paid for the garage door but not for the automatic door opener because I got ZERO use out of it.

I disputed the charge on my Citibank MasterCard and they cannot do anything on their end because it’s an issue with the retailer’s product.I do not complain much, but in this case I had to because I don’t want someone else having this similar problem.

I do not recommend getting a garage automatic door opener installation from Sears!!!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of sears installation from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $450 and wants Sears to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was sales people and poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments