After my last Sears appliance breaks I won't purchase Sears again.Their service people don't show up ever when promised and they don't finish installations either.

They never finished installing the trim for my oven. (That was a GE purchased from Sears.) That was after two delays just to deliver. Also the same with the washer. Now I am awaiting the dryer repair guy after not showing a week ago and never calling.

Now they are going to be late for today. No customer service nor do they care. And if their service call person says one more time I understand. No they don't.

It is condescending.They aren't the person kept waiting.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears ge appliances oven for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments