I am writing to complain about the poor performance of Sears customer service department and how Sears is sending out technicians to repair appliances without being trained on the specific models.

On Nov. 24/09 at 5:40 p.m. a service technician came by to tighten a lose control knob on the Bosch 30inch Convection Range - stainless steel HEI7052C/05 bought on July 25/09.

The technician had a great deal of problems trying to remove the knob, he did not know how to remove it, then he started to remove one screw after the other, he took the screw driver and started to pry the knob off at about 10 - 15 places each pry damaged the knob more. He also nicked the paint off on the underside of display unit.

The end result is a damaged control knob, a display unit that does not work the way it did before the technician arrived and a spring that I found on the floor after the technician ran off which belongs to the

control unit/display unit.

I am very disappointed on this turn out, and lost hours of work to be there. I had to hire an alternative Bosch repair service company.

The issue with customer service is the fact that I wanted to complain about the technicians poor performance and could not. I was told the customer service manager would phone me, however when I phoned on Nov. 25/09 12:00 p.m. I was told that there was no record that the manager would phone me and that my compliant was not recorded even though I

could hear all this typing in the back ground. This is very bad service.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

I would try the local BBB for starters. In most states you have to have a license to perform repair services so check with local government as well.

A technician who does not let the tool do the work or has to use brute force is a poor or untrained technician. Training IS Sears responibility.

You might want to think about contact the local consumer reporters in print or tv as well. You should be compensated for your trouble and Sears needs to reprimanded for poor and ignorant customer service.

I was shopping at the Silver City Galleria in Taunton MA. I went into the Sears Store and saw on an end cap with signs posted that until noon Guitar Hero 5 was on sale for 49.99. I then went to pay for the item.

It took the sales person 10 minutes to find the keys to remove the security tag. After he removed the ag and found a register to ring up the sale the item came up 99.99. I asked why it did not come up at the sales price. He said he did not know and when I brought him to the end cap the signs were removed. It was not even 11. He made a comment to another sales person that he did not see the signs himself but that the customer stated there were signs. The sales person said that it never goes on sale and that there was nothing he could do.

I called the national complaint line and spoke with Judy. She read a statement to me that corporate was going to inactivate the sales prices at 11 and that was the reason why i did not come up at the sales price. She did no offer to do anything for me. I will never buy another thing from Sears nor KMART. Sears has become junky like KMART and the stores are just as dirty and dingey as KMART stores.

Walmart and Target have won my business.

to John Saulenas Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #749777

K-mart BOUGHT Sears.They essentially are K-Mart.

Would any of YOU buy an appliance from K-Mart?I think we all know better now.Make Lampert see the companies when they do not pay his mortgage in Florida.