Rochester, Indiana

We bought a Whirlpool washer/dryer set from Sears April this year. The washer has already stopped working. I have talked to 4 or more people from Sears trying to schedule a repair. I've been told I would get a call 3 different times...never happened.

Finally I am told they would be here today between 8 and noon. Did they show up? NO! Called and was told they had no record of the repair scheduled! So now I have to wait till next Wednesday and wonder if they even show up then! Not only that I was not given any kind of apology!

Planned on purchasing a riding lawn mower from them next spring...not gonna happen!

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

#193750

Dear KateDavis77,

I wanted to reach out to offer help. My name is Scott and I'm with Sears Cares Escalations. I'm sorry to hear your washer has failed at that you've endured so many problems with our repair scheduling department. The no call/no show is unacceptable and I definitely understand your frustration. We'd like to help. At your convenience please contact my office via email at searscares@searshc.com so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the washer was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (KateDavis77) in the email so we can reference to your case.

Scott J.