Male Aquino 2128580907 Three months ago, I wrote Sears Corporate office a letter along with a $400 Sears gift card FOR A GMC bike. They never responded to my complaint and kept the gift card.

yesterday someone from regal Park Sears contacted me and was supposed to get back in touch with me this morning and never did. they stole my gift card never sent me the product and when they do contact me they don't resolve the situation they are nothing but a bunch of liars and thieves don't buy nothing from them and definitely do not write them a letter or send them a gift card with money in it because they will keep it for themselves

Male wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears gmc mens road bike for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

First off, the review was against Sears Holding corporate office chief exclusive officer. I sent them a complaint against that Queens New York store along with a gift card with $400 they never sent me the item and they kept my $450 gift card they are nothing but a bunch of thieves and liars my situation has not been resolved