Sears Auto at Greenwood, IN-46142 claimed to have done a OBD diagnostics on my car today (12/26/2015) and asked me to replace Spark Plugs, Ignition Coil and CAM position actuator and provided a quote for around $ 800.00

When I asked for more details and asked for diagnostic report, they were unwilling to provide the details and they charged $79.99 for doing nothing.

When the car was given to the shop, the check engine light was turned ON. They reset the CHECK engine lights and cleared the history as well.

This seemed to be like cheat business to me; won't go to them anymore and won't recommend to anyone.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $80 and wants Sears to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears car repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments