With Company response Not resolved

Update by user Mar 31, 2013

Sears are b******s!

Update by user Mar 15, 2013

More letters to Sears have been ignored. Looks like they want me to take legal action (for I can see no alternative).

Maybe a solicitors letter (including a clear expression of them covering all additional incurred costs) is the next step

Update by user Feb 06, 2013

Dear Zenaida and Susan (and all the happy helpers at Sears Cares).

Did you check your email?

I responded some time ago, but it was no surprise that you hadn't the grace to reply. Do you think your hollow, empty offer of assistance looks good?

I can tell you that it makes me even more cross that you offer hope and then dash expectations so cruelly.STILL WAITING FOR SEARS TO STEP UP TO THE MARK.

Update by user Feb 03, 2013

Sears Complaint: Sears – “The Good Life at a Great Price. Guaranteed.”

When Sears say “Good”, don’t think that means respectable, moral or noble – The company have failed deliver and shown the lowest standards of customer service!

When Sears say “Great Price”, don’t think that means they will honor the advertised price – The company secured my purchase money, sent nothing and made me pay more to speak to their security Centre!

When Sears say “Guaranteed”, the only thing I was guaranteed was hours of trouble and frustration.

After over 40 emails and international calls I wrote to Sears Chairman Edward S. Lampert and CEO / President, Louis J. D’Ambrosio. Two very busy men – I never expected a personal letter in return from either but a month later no one has got back.

I’m out of pocket, feeling distinctly cheated while Sears enjoy “the good life – guaranteed”.

The lesson – don’t fall for any Sears offer that seems like a good deal. I would look elsewhere, even paying a little more, rather than be letdown and treated like dirt.

Update by user Feb 03, 2013

See Sears offers of assistance.

They have come to nothing therefore add Susan R. and Zenaida M. to Russ S., Kristin B., Buddy J., Gabriel A., Liz, Misty H., Anthony C and others who have offered help and were then never heard of again.

SEARS have let me down again and again and again.

Still waiting for purchased product, honest explanation of fraudulent activity ... and a genuine apology would be lovely.

Update by user Feb 01, 2013

Sears – Quick to offer help… Slow to deliver

When I say slow I really mean dawdling sluggish to the point of not moving at all.

THEY ARE THE WORST ORGANISATION I HAVE DEALT WITH IN 30 YEARS!

I have sent emails to;

smsupport@searshc.com,

SearsCares@searshc.com,

and

blueribbonservice2@searshc.com.

These emails have been sent to Russ S., Kristin B., Buddy J., Gabriel A., Misty H. and Anthony C. to name but a few. Most have never replied, never mind assisted.

I’m really interested in those that have had a similar experience; i.e. Sears offers of help that amount to nothing.

I’m keen to let others know of the hours and hours and hours of time I’ve spent trying to get Sears to live up to THEIR promises. To date, they have strung me along with an appealing advert which has resulted in my expense, exposure of my credit card details to fraud and, perhaps most annoying, Sears reneging on their advertised product and dishonestly blaming their supplier.

Update by user Feb 01, 2013

Susan R. from Sears commented (please see her text),

I responded as below:-

Thanks very much for getting in touch.

Unfortunately this again illustrates my problems very graphically.

I have sent an email to Zenaida M. This included my screenname, my Sears order number and my Sears Executive Case number.

I have not only sent his to smadvisor@searshc.com but I have sent emails to;

Webcenter@customerservice.sears.com,

smsupport@searshc.com,

SearsCares@searshc.com,

and

blueribbonservice2@searshc.com.

This follows emails to Russ S., Kristin B., Buddy J., Gabriel A., Misty H. and Anthony C. To name but a few. Most have never replied never mind assisted.

Why don’t you have a look through all your records to see the number of emails I’ve sent.

I’ll send this for your email address for completeness.

ALL I WANT IS FOR SEARS TO HONOUR THE DEAL WHICH SEARS ADVERTISED AND I ACCEPTED. IT’S SIMPLE.

For others, let this be a lesson to you on Sears customer service.

I ABSOLUTELY would NOT recommend SEARS to anyone.

Original review posted by user Jan 30, 2013

Sears talk the talk but MISERABLY FAIL TO WALK THE WALK.

HERE’S THE ADVERT … Sears BLUE RIBBON team is supposed to make nearly all of their most disgruntled customers happy. Not my words but those of Sears Divisional President’s who said ‘Blue Ribbon, is designed to handle service calls that had gone bad’ and that these calls “go to a special team … totally empowered to do whatever they need to do to make the customer happy — without interference from managers or anyone else up the organizational chain” resulting in ‘Sears Home Services currently retaining 96 percent of its ‘BLUE RIBBON’ customers’.

HERE’S THE TRUTH … The Blue Ribbon Manager contacted me around a month after postal letters to Sears top brass. After an initial hollow, generic apology Sears stated that my account was fraudulent and that I should sort things out with my bank!!

The HAPPY team sure have a bizarre approach to sorting out my problems.

After so many emails to Sears, I would have hoped that their Manager might have had a better understanding of the issues. While it tested my patience (yet again), I explained that I had brought the fraudulent activity to their attention and that I had (in writing) an admission from Sears security centre that the fraudulent activity resulted from ‘a vendor which seemed suspicious’.

The Happy Team did not acknowledge, never mind address the fact that Sears failed to supply the purchased item after I accepted their advertised deal. Similarly, there was no appreciation of the considerable trouble and loss that resulted exclusively from Sears reneging on the deal.

The rest is a similar pattern to before; i.e. I write a series of 4, often detailed accounts offering any additional information that might be required – Sears to date ignore my communications.

Sears BLUE RIBBON contact was a bolt from the blue. However, I’m blue in the face explaining and look like being left with the blues.

I bought from Sears as their website stated ‘When you purchase a product from us online, … We'll ensure its safe delivery ... We look at it as fulfilling a promise’. THIS, IN MY EXPERIENCE, ADDS INSULT TO INJURY.

I now trust Sears even less than before and cannot see them ever honouring their advertised deal. I have now made it a crusade to warn others; Be very cautious and sceptical of any appealing Sears offers. It’s not just that may be disappointed, but that you could have your credit details compromised, have to pay to discuss this with their security centre, waste hours with a series invariably different ‘customer service’ reps AND, if you do get the BLUE RIBBON team the only way they’ll make you happy is if get pleasure from JOKES!

My view? – I have been cheated and abused and so I intend to let as many know about it as possible.

(The only positive is that I believe Sears are aware to the potential impact of www.pissedconsumer.com)

Review about: Sears Manager.

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #804493

Sears has nothing good to offer I have never seen such bad management service they are so disrespectful in all ways try calling they hang up on your face call back they transfer you to a fax machine call back ask for a manager they too hang up on you you go to the store they look at you with a give a *** attitude.they promised to do a installation of my gazebo for 1 mounth in a half they never showed up they finally showed up and the product was damadged they brought a new one and did not show up for the installation the company who installs for Sears anouther joke IN OTHER WORDS SEARS SUCKS !!!!!!

London, England, United Kingdom #624829

Keen to learn from recent experiences of taking legal action under internet misadvertising. Anyone have advice on taking action within the UK?

ShitOn

I waited a month to hear from Sears after their promises of assistance (see comments from Sears). THEY NEVER GOT BACK TO ME APART FROM TRYING TO CENSOR ME.

See my entry 'Sears Gags Complaints'.

Their customer service response is to try to shut you up rather than deal with their failings.

ShitOn

It's now nearly two weeks since SEARS CARES (NOT!) got in replied and offered to help ... then ****ed off, never to be heard of again.

How did their intervention help? It just leaves me even more angry about he way they think they can treat customers.

If you are in the fortunate position not to have purchased from Sears, keep it that way. I wish I'd never taken up their offer.

ShitOn

... Still no sign of Sears "Cares".

Their customer service is a disgrace

ShitOn

Still waiting for Sears to respond ..........

ShitOn

Months after first purchasing from Sears and following many, many emails to the company I complained through pissedconsumer and similar websites. Sears customer reps responded "offering" help. Each time I replied promptly but I never heard from any of them again. These hollow offers to help are an additional insult. THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED FOR ASSISTING THE CUSTOMER.

THE OFFERS OF HELP ARE JUST LIES FOR NONE OF THE MANY SEARS CONTACTS HAVE EVEN HAD THE GOOD MANNERS TO REPLY.

DO NOT BELIEVE ANY TO SEARS CLAIMS TO OFFER ASSISTANCE.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear ShitOn, We would like to again apologize that this issue has not been addressed and that you continue to be frustrated.I see that Zenaida has reached out to you and that you have sent numerous emails attempting to resolve this issue.

Currently we have not received your contact information in order to call or email you. We very much want to contact you and help to resolve this issue. At your convenience, please forward your case number to my attention (Susan R.) to smadvisor@searshc.com.

In your email, please provide the screen name (shiton) listed on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to getting this issue resolved.Thank you, Susan R., Sears Social Media Support

ShitOn

I responded to Zenaida's comments by sending her an email (and highlighting that I've sent MANY similar emails to the address she provided without even getting a reply, never mind assistance.

I have very little confidence that anything positive will result and don't even expect a follow up from Zenaida.

I've already written to MANY different email and postal addresses in SEARs, including the CEO and Chairman. More often than not I don't eben get a reply.

The BLUE RIBBON team (the "happy squad") haven't replied either.

DON'T BUY FROM SEARS - THIS COULD BE YOU; LEFT FEELING CHEATED, IGNORED AND OUT OF POCKET. THIS COMPANY IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Shiton,

We apologize this issue has yet to be resolved and for the continued frustration. I certainly understand how the lack of communication would add to your distress. I realize how upsetting it must feel to have not received the product you were expecting. I understand how discouraging this experience has been for you and I would like to follow up with your case manager to learn the status of your case and to make sure it is receiving proper attention.

At your convenience, please forward your case number to my attention (Zenaida M.) smadvisor@searshc.com. In your email, please provide the screen name (shiton) listed on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to getting this issue resolved.

Zenaida M.