Bought a Craftsman lawn mower in June 2016. It will not start, the pull string keeps getting stuck.

I went to the store to ask for a refund or exchange, the store manager said no the return policy is 30 days.

The store manager offered to have the mower sent out for repair but I had to wait another week because the service center did the pick up already. He said to drop it off myself at the Service Center for quicker service. I called customer solution center, they repeated the policy. WTF?

I'm really sorry I bought the mower at Sears. I just want a refund. WORST EVER CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Don't waste your time buying product from Sears.

They don't stand behind their products and put the *** repair burden on the consumer rather than themselves. Can't wait for them to go bankrupt!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of craftsman 37441 lawn mower. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned craftsman 37441 lawn mower in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments