Sears has become a horrible company to deal with and have no business posting guarantees on their website such as “We’ll do our best to do what’s best for you” that it has no intentions of honoring.

We purchased a mattress from Sears it is sagging more than 6 inches in less than a year of purchase. We tried to deal with them over the phone and the customer service agents were so robotic and hung-up when they could not answer questions they are not willing to or able to provide the best service. Then, we went into the Sears Outlet on 2633 Sweden Way on February 11th, 2015 and we were assured that Sears Corporate Customer Service - Furniture Medic would come in and assess our issue with the mattress within one week. NOBODY contacted us! We escalated the problem all the way up to the CEO’s office rboire@searshc.com and they told us “We will have an appointment arranged shortly”. We finally got an appointment for March 19th, 2015; 5 WEEKS LATER.

Now I am preparing myself for the second phase of having to struggle with Sears after all the reviews I have read http://homestars.com/companies/2681010-sears-canada-inc and I fully expect them not to find anything wrong with the mattress and yet the amount of pain is ridiculous even though we are not large people. I did not have back issues prior to this mattress but my husbands does and his back problems are more severe being triggered by using this mattress. My husband sleeps on the floor and I stay at the edge of the mattress so that my body doesn’t get as sore as sleeping in the middle. Waiting for an appointment is very painful and we have been suffering in the meantime. But Sears could not care less!

I provided Sears with links of reviews on Kingsdown mattresses which are extremely negative but Carrie Whittle from Sears Executive Office Email: cwhitt2@sears.ca replied “Unfortunately I can not authorize for anything till we have received the report from the furniture medic. I am constantly monitoring the open work order for any changes”

When we decided to purchase from Sears, it was because we believed in their “New Satisfaction Guarantee” Hassle – Free Shopping but it has been a nightmare for us. We feel like we have been robbed and wish we never experienced dealing with them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of kingsdown mattress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1500. Sears needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kingsdown mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments