I submitted a "pissed off" complaint 1-10-2012 in regards to Sears horrible customer service!! I have been dealing with them on getting a 50.00 giftcard for an Xbox 360 that I purchased online in Aug 2011.

In the ad it said that there was a promo buy an xbox for 199.99 get a 50.00 gift card. As of today, many promises later, a 25.00 extra gift card for trouble, I have still not received anything!!! I received an email on Sat, 1-28-2012 from the "blue service top executive " whatever, and was advised that I should receive an email gift card in 3-5 bus days and a follow up call. It is now 6:18pm cdt and guess what????

ANYONE???!!!

NOTHING HAS HAPPENED!!!

WHAT THE WHAT IS UP WITH THIS COMPANY??? Judge Joe Brown, here I come!!!

Comments

I was sent an email on 2-13-12 at 10:14am..."We apologize for the difficulties you have encountered. A case manager has been assigned to address your concerns. We will contact you within 24 business hours."

Signed,

Tricia B...

wanna know what happened?ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!

Dear Stephanie...

Are you serious??? I've already been contacted by your "corporate case manager" in regards to this...case #3921991.

She is the one who emailed me 1-28-12. I am not going to start this all over.

Certainly, there must be plenty of notes in regards to this disaster!!I honestly cannot believe the lack of commitment and follow through with your customer service dept. I need someone that is going to care for this issue ASAP!!!

SearsCares

Dear Lakevista1999,

Please accept our apology for the poor customer service. We do value you as a Sears customer, and we do not like to see our customers inconvenienced. Also, I am very sorry that you have not received your gift cards, I would be checking on the whereabouts too if I had not received them yet. My name is Stephanie L. and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team, I would like one of our corporate case managers to contact you and look further into this. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and any case number you were given, and we will call you. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name “Lakevista1999” for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.