On January, 23, 2008, I place an order through for a laptop computer. It was listed as $499. I placed an order for 1 for me and 1 for my son to give him as a graduation present.

I went back to the page the next day to see check on delivery. The computer was still listed as available and at the same $499. Two days later, I received an email from Sears saying my order was being canceled because it is out of stock. Four days later, they still charged my credit card account, after they had no intention of filling the order.

I have written 13 emails to "Customer Service" telling them I will accept a substitute or that I wait on delivery until they restock. They have not accepted any of the compromises I have offered.

They also have refunded the cost of only one computer and refuse to send the other one. I will be happy to accept one computer and give it to my son, he will need it in college. They will not send a computer or refund the money.

Meanwhile, I am paying interest on the charge and it has tied up my credit limit so I can't use it to buy a computer from a honest company. Never Again.

Review about: Sears Credit Card.