Sears is a horrible company to deal with. A few years ago we had them repair our glass top range, which took forever to get them to do.

I swore I would never use them again but my husband talked me into buying a new washing machine from them because of the price. It was suppose to be delivered November 20th. Here it is December 1st and no washing machine.

After 8 phones, numerous lies from the customer service representatives, and a great deal of frustration I cancelled the order tonight, went to ABC Warehouse, got a better machine for the same price which will be delivered tomorrow. I will say that Sears is very good at training their employees in lying and giving direct answers.

Comments

Its no wonder why sears is going out of business. I am having the same problem with a delivery on an item I purchased it is now a week later.

And I get nothing but automated phone calls every day saying to call them back. I call them back and they say to call back later. This is really un believable and Im actually going to cancel my order right now and go somewhere else.

I have never had such a horrible experience besides AT&T. Not to mention I am 100% sure they are outsourcing another reason why there are lost jobs here in AMERICA!

I totally agree. Sears is the worst company I have ever dealt with.

I have gone through *** and back trying to get an Air conditioner I purchased. I repeat they are completly horrible. Even when I went into there store.

They are a company that is clearly stuck on ***. I will never,,, NEVER deal with them again.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT....REPEAT...*DO NOT BUY ANY APPLIANCES FROM SEARS*!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SALES PERSONNEL IN THE STORES MAY

BE VERY HELPFUL AND COURTEOUS AND IF

THEY TELL YOU SOMETHING THAT ISN'T TRUE IT'S ONLY BECAUSE THEY WERE NEVER TOLD THE TRUTH ABOUT THEIR PRODUCTS AND THE SO CALLED "CUSTOMER SOLUTIONS" DEPT.

I PURCHASED A NEW SAMSUNG FRONT LOADING WASHER AND DRYER ON DEC 3ND, PICKED IT UP ON DEC 4RD AND TRIED TO HAVE IT REPLACED ON DEC 5TH. THE SALES PERSON AT THE PEMBROKE, VA BEACH STORE WAS VERY, VERY HELPFUL AND HAD THE CAPACITY TO UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEM WITH THE WASHER THAT I OWNED FOR A LITTLE MORE THAN 24HRS. SHE IMMEDIATELY CONTACTED CUSTOMER SOLUTIONS AND GOT A REPRESENTATIVE NAMED "MABLE".

WARNING! IF YOU EVER HAVE TO CALL THEM AND YOU HEAR THE NAME "MABLE" ON THE PHONE, HANG UP IMMEDIATELY AND CALL BACK A LITTLE LATER. SHE IS CONDESCENDING AND WILL TWIST EVERYTHING YOU SAY TO HER ADVANTAGE AND SUGGEST YOU ARE IMCOMPETENT AND THAT THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH AN APPLIANCE THAT ACTS LIKE IT'S POSSESSED AND STARTS JUMPING ALL OVER THE PLACE DAMAGING A WALL SOCKET AND ALMOST CREATING A FIRE!!!!!

LONG STORY SHORT, SHE DENIED THE CLAIM AND REFUSED TO REPLACE AN OBVIOUSLY DEFECTIVE APPLIANCE. WHEN THIS MACHINE WENT INTO HYPER MODE ALL THE LIGHTS STARTED FLASHING, THE NOISE FROM THE VIBRATIONS OF IT BANGING ALL OVER THE PLACE WAS SCAREY TO SAY THE LEAST. IF I DIDN'T PUT ALL OF 240LBS OF ME ON TOP OF IT, IT WOULD SOON HAVE DAMAGED FLOOR TILE, HOLES IN THE WALL AND A GOOD CHANCE OF A FIRE ERRUPTING FROM THE OUTLET. THE DEPT MANAGER IN VA BEACH FOLLOWED UP WITH HER SUPERIORS AND IT

WAS DETERMINED THAT THEY NEED TO SEND OUT ONE OF THERE TECHNICIANS FIRST TO DETERMINE IF THERE REALLY IS A PROBLEM.

I GUESS THE 'VIDEO' THAT WAS TAKEN AND SHOWN IN THE STORE WAS NOT EHOUGH TO SUGGEST...."WO, LOOK AT THAT THING GO CRAZY"! EVERYONE I SPOKE WITH IN THE STORE AGREED THERE WAS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH THE WASHER AFTER SEEING THE VIDEO.

BOTTOM LINE; NO SATISFACTION. IF I WANT TO REPLACE THE WASHER WITH AN IDENTICAL ONE, I WOULD HAVE TO PAY THE CURRENT PRICE WHICH IS APPROX. $250.00 MORE.

IS THIS THE AMERICA WE ALL THINK WE LIVE IN??? AND WHAT ABOUT THERE LESS THAN HONEST POLICIES. I HAVE BEEN SCREWED BY

ANOTHER LARGE CORPORATION. I BELIEVE THE PEOPLE WHO REALLY MAKE THESE DECISIONS ARE 'COMMUNIST' DRIVEN. THE REACTIONS AND LACK OF SATISFACTION FROM THE CONSUMER SOLUTIONS DEPT. IS "FOREIGN TO ME" AND COULD BE SYMBOLIC AND VIEWED AS SOMETHING THAT WOULD MOSTLY LIKELY HAPPEN IN THE FORMER SOVIET UNION!!

PS--DID I MENTION I LIVE WITH A DISABLED PERSON WHO IS 57YRS OLD AND RECUPERATING FROM MAJOR BACK SURGERY. DOES SEARS REALIZE THE CONSEQUENCES OF SOMEONE PERHAPS BEING INJURED BY AN OUT OF CONTROL WASHING MACHINE! IT COULD HAPPEN BECAUSE HE OFTEN DOES THE LAUNDRY!

SO FOLKS, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, BUY YOUR APPLIANCES SOMEPLACE ELSE!

PEACE!

SEARS OVERALL HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT A HYGE DISAPPOINTMENT TO ME OVER THE YEARS. THEY ARE 'LOSERS' IN TODAYS CUT-THROAT RETAIL GAME. I SAY, STOP ABUSING YOUR CUSTOMERS AND MEAN WHAT YOU SAY WHEN YOU SELL YOUR PRODUCTS.

to J S***O-VA BEACH, VA 05DEC09 Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #749778

Why don't you all get together and try to get a class action suit going?

If everyone got together....(I have read several HUNDRED complaints) you probably could make Sears pay you for all the inconveniences and lying.

Something to think about at least. Wish you all luck.