2.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

My kenmore elite refridgerator went out after only 14 months. I had the extended warranty, so I thought no problem.

After talking to somebody in repair forever that I couldn’t understand a word they said, finally got an appointment for two weeks away. Mind you my fridge doesn’t work at all. I called other numbers to get faster appointment but somehow always got Guatemala or some other country. Repairman shows up two weeks later says your compressor is out.

This model is known for that. He says I don’t have the parts on my truck, I’ll order compressor,condenser, and two other parts. We’ll reschedule in two weeks. OMG!!!!

I cant believe it. Week and a half later I get parts. Condenser box was delivered crushed. Called back sears they said no problem we’ll order another one, take about a week.

I called back one day before my new rescheduled appointment and they told me the part was on back order. Said we’ll call you when it comes in.

I’ll never buy anything from Sears again. Paid all that money for extended warrant, what a joke.

Review about: Sears Refrigerator Repair.

Reason of review: Service repair issues.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Repair service is the worst.

Comments