I purchased a freezer online for store pickup. Funds were withdrawn from my account by Sears immediately via PayPal.

I cancelled the order before picking it up and received a cancellation notification email to that effect from Sears. The email indicated my refund has been "promptly" processed back into my account.

Needless to say, this is the 9th business day and I still have not received my funds.

I call Sears customer service and I an getting the run around. Now the latest person says, wait, it takes 7 - 10 business days to "process" the refund!

Yet it took them seconds to withdraw it from my account.

If I don't receive my funds at the end of the 10th business day, I will be seeking an attorney.

This is the last time I will ever purchase anything at Sears, ever! I don't care if they offered the cheapest prices.

Comments

Sears still hasn't refunded my money and it's now been 29 days.I've spent hours on the phone and I keep hearing 7 to 10 days even after they admit they screwed up.

Sears should be out of business.Don't shop at Sears.

rreastman
to Anonymous Eugene, Oregon, United States #604974

Sears took my money over 21 days ago...I have spent hours on the phone and it is just making me sick...they keep saying it has been processed and just wait another now2 7 to 10 business days...I just found out they just now today are trying to track the processing...I don't know what to do...

I bought a hot water heater and cancelled it the same day..they took the money anyway and have been giving me the run around ever since.I can't get any higher than the blue ribbon customer team.. does anyone know how to talk to someone who can actually help and how you can talk to someone higher than these inept people?

it is driving me crazy not to mention not having any hot water and can't get a new tank until the money is returned...HELP