Stephenville, Newfoundland And Labrador
With Company response Not resolved

My treadmill stopped working 8 weeks ago. I called Sears the day it stopped working and set up a service call.

The repair person showed up and established (with the help of a Sears Technician) that the faulty part was a $20 speed sensor. He ordered the part and 8 weeks later it came in! When the repair man showed up to install the part the treadmill would still not work! He was told by the Sears technician to try another part....that would take 8-10 weeks to come in!!!!!

Each time the service man shows up he charges me for his time as well as his travel (100 km). There is no guarantee that the new part will work and Sears will not allow the repairman to order any more than one part at a time!! It is official!!

I've purchased my last item from Sears!! This looks like a warranty that is designed to protect the company and not the purchaser....just like most warranty's

Review about: Sears Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the repairman order all the parts that could be wrong with the treadmill. The parts we don't use can be returned to Sears.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Hello there,

We are disappointed to see you are upset with our services. We value our members and want to be sure you receive the service you deserve every time!

For future concerns:

Please reach out to us on one of our social channels so we can best assist you going forward:

• Sears Facebook: http://on.fb.me/18CwSqp

• Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL   Both channels are moderated from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and Saturday-Sunday 8am-6pm CT to happily assist our member's with any issues they may have!     Thank you, SearsCares