With Company response

Well, I purchased a lawn mower last May. It is under warranty until May of 2013.

2nd use it would not start. They said oh i was using old gas. NOT. But I empty go get new gas, won't start.

Sears has been here twice at $99.00 a pop. the carburater is no good because of old gas. The first guy made an adjustment and it fired right up. All he did.

So now same problem. Luis came yesterday, still the carburater. It is my fault because of old gas so he says. The gas has been changed at least 5 times or more.

He said because I didn't use the gas within 30 days. I said, well it was only 2 weeks old when I called repair, and it takes you 2 weeks to show up so now it is 30 days old. He says I ruined the carburator. I was going to get a Sears rototiller.

Not anymore. I have to purchase a new carburator and put it in myself. Such BS!!! 2 start pull or key guarantee.

NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

I am more than a bit mad! And out a lot of extra money!

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Hello there,

My name is Scott and I represent the Sears Cares Social Media Support Team. Our team happened upon your post here and we wanted to establish contact with you. We apologize your lawn mower has let you down and is causing some frustration and trouble. With the height of lawn and garden season rapidly approaching, this is definitely a concern. We'd like to look into this. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the (item) was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your post number (304813) created by your post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Scott J.