With Company response Not resolved

We purchased a refrigerator recently from Sears.com since the fridge wasn't in stock at our local store and our delivery has been rescheduled twice, meaning I have missed two days of work and still don't have a fridge despite having delivery confirmation the night before and the morning of both delivery dates! When calling customer service all I got was the fridge never made it to the warehouse in time to be delivered as the reason for the delivery being rescheduled.

How can you give a delivery confirmation if your product isn't in hand to be loaded on a delivery truck? I was very understanding the first time, but after the second reschedule I called customer service again and wanted answers in which the representative would only state the new delivery date and time. When asking for a supervisor the customer service representative said "let me contact the warehouse and get more details on your delivery" to only give me the same run around (the new delivery date and time) after being on hold for ~20 minutes. When asking for the supervisor again I am offered a 10% discount on my next purchase (like I am going to purchase anything from this business again).

When asking for a supervisor again, the representative states my rescheduled delivery date and a time of 8AM-9PM not allowing me to speak to a supervisor. When asking for a free Saturday delivery so I don't have to miss a third day of work, I was told that was not an option even though Saturday delivery is an option to choose when setting up a delivery online (for a fee) at the time of purchase. When asking for a supervisor again I am given the rescheduled delivery date and time. It's like she was a recording repeating the same sentence over and over again.

I basically gave up after being on the phone for over an hour! If my third scheduled delivery is rescheduled I will cancel my order and go elsewhere. There is a reason this company is amongst nine other companies with the worst customer service!

It is doubtful Sears will be in business much longer with this type of service.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

Ocala, Florida, United States #924908

On Dec 18th, I received a call saying it was a little delayed with an "expected" shipping date of Dec 29th. No word going into the 3rd day of January

Ocala, Florida, United States #924907

The saleswoman "guaranteed" delivery no later than Dec 18th and today is January 3rd. I needed it prior to Xmas and that was the initial point of the purchase

Ocala, Florida, United States #924905

Still waiting on my fridge also - closing in on 30 days now and no word from Sears

Totally agree, Sears has the worse deliver service. that's why they are not doing their business well !

SearsCares
Sears Response

Ddbfrederick,

I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. We are truly sorry for the troubles you have experienced with the delivery of your refrigerator. We can see how frustrating it is to order a refrigerator and having delivery rescheduled three times. Even more, we can see how irritating it is to receive the level of customer service when you contact us for support. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your experience and make things right. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which the refrigerator is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (ddbfrederick) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for the inconvenience we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.