I ordered a sofa set from sears on the phone, because I was not able to choose the color I wanted so I called in to place my order.I ordered it on January 14th and got it on the 28th.

The day I got it, I called them stating it was the wrong color and need it taken back and bring me the right ones. Today is the 10th of February and the couches are still sitting outside my front door. I have been calling them day in and day out and all they are saying is that they are putting in a claim and someone will get back to me with in 24 to 48 hours. I am so tried of this run around with them.

The situation is not being solve and no one has even called me about it, I am the one who keeps calling them to see what is going on. This is poor customer service. Sears sucks and they need to get their act together to get this issue resolved fast.

Someone already opened the boxes, next thing you know they are stolen.Who can help me?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears claim and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1455. Sears needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments