Me and my wife bought a new elliptical at Sears Stores on the 4th of July on the promise that it will be home delivered on the 10th. They charged $100 for delivery and installation.

On the 9th I got a confirmation of the delivery time in the early evening of the 10th. I cancelled my meetings for the following day, came back home but no one turned up. When I called up customer support and having gone in circles I was told that it will be delivered on the 12th. Again on the 11th I was informed that the elliptical will arrive on the 12th evening.

On the 12th morning, I get a call from a different customer support apparently belonging to Sears saying that the item is not even int he ware house and they don't know when it will be available. I went to the stores in the evening and found that the elliptical was in their warehouse. The stores delivery person was the rudest person I ever talked and was totally unapologetic. He promised a delivery on the 19th which was 15 days from my date of purchase.

I cancelled my order and came back extremely pissed. Sears has the worst delivery and customer support ever imaginable

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Installation.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 12, 2012.

Comments