I used the Sears website to schedule a repair for my refrigerator. I set it up for July 12th between 8:00 AM and Noon. I received an e-mail confirmation for the appointment. That day no one showed up so, at 2:00 PM, I called Sears. I was on the phone with numerous people, cut-off twice, laughed at once, and called a liar once. After 1 hour and 20 minutes of this abuse I found someone who admitted I had not even been on the schedule for that day and offered to reschedule.

The new appointment was two weeks away! Today was the day of the rescheduled repair appointment, and guess what. No one showed up again and no one bothered to call me. When I called customer service I was told that they were extremely busy with "emergencies" and that I was not even on the list for the day anyway.

The customer service rep said she tried to fnd someone in the area who could come out to repair my refrigerator but no one was available. She offered to set up another appointment. Really? She wants to reschedule again! No way; I will sell this refrigerator and buy another brand somewhere else. All I can say to anyone shopping for an appliance is this...stay away from Sears at all cost. Their appliances are *** and their service is non-existant.

Comments

meshaw55
Irondale, Alabama, United States #618390

I made a purchase with Sears on Feb. 16th and cancelled my order the very next day.

I still have not received my refund! I have called Sears Customer service and they always say the same thing. It will take 3 to 5 days... this has been going on for the past two weeks.

Sears, I truly believed does not care about their customers. I will never buy anything online from Sears again.

They really do have the worst customer service I have ever had to deal with...It has been a nightmare!!! :cry :(

patio

I can concur. But my problem is a dishwasher and I've been waiting for a repair since June 11!!!

I'll never shop at Sears again.

Their customer service is absolutely non-existent.

Phone calls, emails, registered mail. No use.

And I wait and wait for a repairman.