About 2 months ago I took my high edge trimmer in to have a part that needed to be replaced fixed. I was told to bring on a Tuesday and my trimmer would be sent back by the following Tuesday.

My trimmer was returned with an incorrect part and I could not use my trimmer to mow my grass, the part they replaced was an incorrect size, being too small, so I sent it back again and waited another week and the trimmer was sent back with some other part replacement that I did not even ask for.

I talked to the manager who happens to be a young kid and he said He would order the part himself and would replace the part there at the main store, this was about a month ago and last week I went to check on the progress of my mower and nothing had been done, so I went back yesterday 7/19/2010 and talked to an associate (the manager was not in) and he said the part had not been ordered yet, and that His boss said it would have to be sent off again, is this not a bunch of BS, in the mean time my yard is overgrown and I still have no mower!!

Thank alot Sears, I'll be sure to pass along what a poor lack of communication your associates express among their co-workers and other departments!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Replacement.

Comments

Hi Diamondjim1257,

I work for Sears lawn and garden and am sorry to read about your experience. Please feel free to contact me at tammie.josifovic@searshc.com with detailsa and your contact information. I can then escalate to Sears Cares.