With Company response Not resolved

Caution with Sears Home Delivery.The delivery person damaged my porcelain floor after jerking the refrigerator across my kitchen floor.

I tried to file a claim after many phone calls and going through several different subcontractors. I finally located 3-PD Delivery who subed the delivery to another subcontractor Antron Flowers who no longer has insurance. It finally went Zurich claims and to an adjuster who came to my home took photos and verified the damaged floor.

I am still waiting several months after making calls to voice mails.The cowards don't ever return my calls or answer the phone.

Review about: Sears Claim.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

To Xxland,

I apologize for the damage done to your floors by Sears Delivery and for the complications, surrounding this incident, with having the floors repaired. We would like to help you with this to ensure that all appropriate actions are taken and that you receive the quality service that you deserve. My name is James and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and we value you as a Sears customer. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Xxland) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.