I really don't mind having my product delivered later than promised, but enough with the LIES! Seriously. If you want to know why Sears stores are in the news, here's a perfect example for you:

Ordered a mattress online, great price, great website. Delivery date - 23 Jan. Get a call in the morning to confirm delivery and time. Great. Except no one shows up. I call and speak to someone who sounds like they are from a call center in Indonesia. Sorry, they say, truck broke down. Oh, OK, I say, no problem. Deliver tomorrow 24th for you? sure! Of course.

No one shows again. I call again, this time, they say, it has not arrived from the manufacturer....

Really?

So now its due to come tomorrow. What are the chances? What interesting new excuse story will I hear? The truth would be great.

Sears, you need to catch a WAKE UP!

Ryan

Comments

ryankins

Update - 1 month later:

Overall, I am happy. Some complications arose, mainly as a result of decisions we made, but Sears complaints department did very well at contacting, apologizing, rectifying and following up.

Although there were many frustrating moments during which I received conflicting and or misinformation from various departments, Gabriel from Customer support stuck with it all the way and exceeded my expectation. Well done and thank you.

Dear Ryankins,

I want to first apologize for the negative experience you have had thus far, it’s perfectly understandable that you're very upset about what's happened and we do not like to see our customers inconvenienced. My name is Stephanie and I am part of the Sears Escalations team. Has a delivery date been established for your mattress yet? I would like one of our executive case managers to contact you to further look into this and go over how we can turn this into a positive experience. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your mattress was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name “Ryankins,” for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.