I ordered a bed two months ago, but they only arrange a time to deliver a product the evening before.I scheduled for the weekend and had to pay an additional fee.

When they called to schedule a time they didn't give me a choice on times because they had a "full delivery that day" so I was automatically given a time that didn't work for me so I had to choose a different day. They won't deliver to me on Sunday or Monday, so now I have to four days without a bed.

They are incredibly inconsiderate and unreliable.They say you get a choice in scheduling, but it's unlikely.If you care about scheduling or, being inconvenienced, don't even bother ordering from Sears.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments