1.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased a washer and dryer For my daughter on 2/26/17.They indicated It would be delivered on 3/1/17.

To date we have received nothing. We have made numerous calls, stayed on the line w the CSR number and warehouse number for hours. They have even hung up on us a couple times. No one speaks good English and they always tell us it has been escalated to a supervisor and they are reviewing it.

They have toms is numerous times we would get a call back shortly and reschedule delivery time but that never happens. Today I received an email saying they wouldn't help me Because it has been delivered. No one delivered anything, signed for anything, or received a call from Sears. Furthermore they indicated the street they delivered it to and it wasn't even my street.

We live on Oak Lake. They indicated they delivered to Oakland Rd. I can't get anyone to help me and can't talk to anyone with any authority. I have been a Sears customer for decades and always buy my appliances there.

This is the last time and I will share my Nightmare with others as well. This is horrible customer service. I demand a refund immediately or I will have no recourse but to take legal action.

The order number is 844936978.HELP!

Review about: Sears Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I liked: Ordering online.

I didn't like: Home delivery and customer service was horrible, Customer no service, Customer service total disregard for nature of dispute, Being scammed out of 400 dollars.

Comments