Customer service complaints at local level leaves a lot to be desired.Call coporate number to get issues resolved.

Sears WAS a name I trusted. Initially Sears was to have installed a gas heater in my basement. They came out 10/17/2011 but the unit would not fit. I was told someone one would call me back regarding installing an electrical heater.

After a week I called the project manager who said he would call back. (never did). Spoke with the DM, after informing him on 11/15/2011, I wanted to cancel, I was informed it would be a problem. I had left 2 voicemails with no response.

The problem as defined by him was: they paid a lot of money to have this shipped. But yet and still I had been waiting for a unit which was in the warehouse, waiting for parts to be shipped, and so on. This DM stated he checked a log which showed calls had been made to me. I informed him a phone log is not indicative of phone content/conversation.

I will cancel. Sears has seared me. I never received a copy of the contract.

The pm showed me a picture of the unit in a binder.Never again.

Review about: Sears Installation.

Comments

I hear you man.Their Protection warantee service dept.

seriously ruined our entire weekend with their appointment deal; Supposed to be here between 8 to 12 never happened.

Next day same thing.I just walk by the store and tell everyone I know about our experience.