I had a Sears washer maintenance scheduled between 8am to noon today.The technician did not show up and did not call.

At 12:15pm, I contacted Sears's customer service to check and was assured someone will call me back soon to reschedule for a later time today as the technician is running late. I heard nothing and around 2pm, sent an e-mail complaint to Sears's customer service. At approximately 3pm, I received a call from customer service and was reassured someone will call me (this time he said within 15 to 20 minutes) to reschedule the visit to a later time today.

It is now 4:40pm and I have not been contacted by the elusive technician.

I understand that appointments can run late but there is no excuse not to contact customers to keep them informed and waste their time waiting!

Delmar, Delaware, United States #61275

To Onecare,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares escalations team. I’m sorry to hear about this issue with the service on your washer. We would like the opportunity to look into this and make sure this service gets completed. At your convenience, please contact my office at so that we can resolve this. When you have a moment, please send an email. Please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please provide the screen name (Onecare) for reference to this issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Brian J.