I have been a Sears customer for over 30 years, purchasing most of my major appliances, carpeting, tools and electronic items.I always considered Sears to be reliable and most importantly customer focused.

But after being brought to tears while speaking with their customer service reps today, my entire view of the company has changed.

The phone number I called was (1-800-469-4663) – unfortunately I don't have names because I was really too upset to remember them, it's not important because I suspect this is not an isolated/individual behavior.I think this apathetic, uncompromising, and patronizing culture developed over the years within the organization.

I applaud Sears for the good works being done in the community but I don't think that should excuse the company from providing the best level of customer service possible.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

Washer was broken we had a full warrenty.

They had to schedule us for a repair a week later because of part availability.

We specifically asked for morning appointment because we were scheduled to leave the next afternoon and wanted a chance to do our laundry before traveling.

First even though we were scheduled for the morning the repair person could not make here until 2 PM.

When I called and asked why he was overbooked, which since he was late waas an observable and verifiable fact, the Sears phone person claimed being 2 hours late was not overbooked just a minor schedule adjustment.

So flat out a lie.

Be clear I believe the repair people by and large are working as quickly and efficiently as possible but thta the supervisors are overbooking them to look good to their supervisors.

Sears as an organization is trash.

I don't know whether I feel more sympathy for those who out of economic necessity are working for an inept incompent organization or the poor sould they sucker into buying their garbage.