With Company response Not resolved

Sears Home Services, formerly Home Central, botched roofing specialists, is their new name. The same crowd who botched up my roofing, with the same lousy attitude. They can change the name but until they improve their performance and make good on the mess they made at my home, I still see them as a bunch of crooks.

I made up a little video about that:

Here is the original which shows what they did to me:

and the update to that one:

Comments

Author

sears home services salesmen misleads u in their roof sales presentation. contract is done on a cd for your computer.mine malfuctioned making it unable for u to read your contract. also making it to late to cancel in 3 days notice. now u are in a binding contract. sears did not mention fine print in their contract or fine print of manufactures material being used.mfg.only guarantees u a good roof shingle. if installed not to mfg.specs. like mine an most likely all roofs. mfg.voids their product warranty .salesmen does not tell u that.

my roof was installed by their sub contractor an failed county code inspection 3 times.sears management ignored me on installation issues after multiple phone calls.managed to contact a state senator about my problem. only after that did sears respond. they had to remove a brand new shingled roof do to improper installation . i documented the complete installation of the roof .also did the same the second time.pictures of shingle nailing.sheathing drip edge ridge vents also video. pictures dont lie.new contractor for second reshingle tried to scam me on plywood that was to be repaired caught him with pics. roof is installed just as bad as first time.if not worse.passed code inspection.they are unable to see how shingles are nailed after the sun beats on them. code does not care about shoddy workmenship code is immune from prosecution. .both contractors did damage to my ceilings.both say it was not their men. contractor says men were not in attic they were in there to remove nails that miss trusses.i have video of them coming out of attic. in my opinion how can u trust a company that hires contractors that lies an are unable to install a roof to code an mfg.spec. SEARS u are the most shameful misleading co. Florida residents if u have to have a roof done avoid the SEARS

To Larry--- Good gawd, that is unbelievable. They do not deserve to stay in business.

!

For the record, Sears flatly refuse to make good on anything.

About Sears Cares....forget it. Sears does NOT give a *** about their customers after they have their money

Reply to t: They still refuse to accept any responsibility.So I'm doing my best to let everybody know how this bunch operate.

People need to know about this cr*p.Send the link to my video to everybody you can and, above all, for your own good, STAY AWAY FROM SEARS!

I would like to know the out come here.

Note to self--- Do not shop at Sears :eek

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Evyb:

My name is Susan and I am part of the Sears Cares Team. I am very concerned about what I have read here. We would like to help. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please send an email to smsupport@searshc.com with your contact phone number and any other information you would like to provide to us regarding this situation. We will get that information over to a Case Manager who will contact you so that you (and others) won't have to continue to be impacted by this. Also, please provide the screen name (Evyb) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.