1.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased a Sears Home Service warranty for my refrigerator.The unit quit working so I call for a technician.

One is scheduled and I *** work and go home. When the technician arrives, he does not have the tools to work on the unit and spends two hours going to the store to buy tools. He returns and discovers the compressor is out. He says he will order the parts.

A couple of weeks later, they schedule THE SAME TECHNICIANS return. I take of work (45 minute one-way commute). The original technical shows up with no parts!!! We sat there looking at each other.

He leaves. The parts arrive at my house. Sears schedules the return of the repair man. I take of work for the third time (usually about 3 hours per ***).

I wait from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. No one shows!! I call the center and they research and tell me that he cannot make it today and that they have reschedule for the following Friday.

I have already used 12 hours vacation pay and now I'll have to spend 4 more.

Pathetic.STAY AWAY FROM ANYTHING THAT MIGHT REMOTELY RELATE TO SEARS!!!!!

Review about: Sears Home Services Refrigerator Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Pathetic is a nice word for them call and get a refund on your warranty. Also contact the bbb and the news media. Rochester NY