1.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Customer service is awful.Got chairs delivered unassembled to have bad parts causing screws to be sticking out of them which is a clear safety concern.

I called Sears and they told me to reach out to the company to replace parts. Finally after a month they got back to me saying Sears has to replace them. Called Sears again and asked to talk to a manager who told me to he could get me replacement parts for a discounted price or I could return them. These chairs were over 100lbs boxed up not assembled and I no longer have boxes they will fit in to do so.

This manager you could tell was just repeating something off a piece of paper and not using common sense.Will not deal with them again for anything.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of home styles chair. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned home styles chair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments