With Company response Not resolved

After purchasing many thousands of dollars of things from sears I have made the decision to stop doing so and suggest everyone not shop! It all started when my year old lawn mower acted up, after there months omit being ino the repair shop they have deemed it unrepairable.

I asked for a similar model and was told we don't offer one anymore with the 3 things that made me purchase a lawn mower there, many stores have the ones need but they will not transfer it to me the manager at the store says it is a waste of her time! The store in Gainesville,GA is the worst sears ever and dirtiest store I have ever been in. After calling the 1800 number and being on the phone for 3 hours the nasty lady on the other end told me "well if you don't like it we will just keep the money and you can have no mower, its just a mower sir there are more important things in life."no offer for assistance or anything, I have no options but to get a mower I dont want and then sell it to buy one from a real store. Sears is horrible and what is with all the 100% satisfaction signs in the store?

It's a lie just like all the people who work in there call centers.

Been promised so many things only to be told well that guy was wrong or such. Sears needs to learn some customer service or save everyone the hassle and just close your doors for good.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Erict0012,

Hello my name is Zenaida and I am part of the Sears Social Media Support team. We wanted to reach out to you and offer our assistance. We are very sorry for the frustration the repair and replacement of your mower has caused you. I certainly understand your disappointment with the current outcome. We are dismayed to learn of the poor experience you had with us via telephone! We can assure you this is not the level of service we provide. We appreciate the opportunity to have one of our dedicated case managers contact you with possible options to resolve this matter.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be troubled by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the lawnmower was originally purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Erict0012) listed on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Zenaida M.