Hanging with the customer service to deduce my coupon price. Spoke with three reps but i was mis-leaded.

After a week, while contacting again, i was explained by another rep thatd the coupon is incompatible with the products i bought. Well, it may be a misunderstanding. Product (tops) received was not as described and the color i received was terrible that i never liked it. Tried to write reviews but it was never posted.

They willingly keeping me out of posting my review since it scored only POOR. Never get yourself in to such disappointments.The website itself is under poor.

!!!!!!!!!SEARS SUCKS !!!!!!!!

Review about: Sears Coupon.

Comments

MAKE SURE YOU GET THE MISERABLE SALESPERSONS NAME. DEMAND THEIR CARD. GO TO ANOTHER STAFF PERSON TO GET THE NAME OF THE OFFENDER IF YOU MUST. TAKE NOTE OF WHAT OTHER STAFF HAVE WITNESSED WHAT HE HAS SAID/DONE. Go straight to management and beyond. DO NOT STOP. DO NOT BE BRUSHED OFF. TELL THEM EXACTLY HOW ANGRY YOU ARE. Go RIGHT TO THE TOP AND HAVE THE JERKS JOB. THEY DESERVE TO BE FIRED OR THEY WILL KEEP ABUSING PEOPLE AND LAUGHING ABOUT IT AFTER.

I AM A FRIENDLY, POLITE, KIND CUSTOMER BUT AFTER TOO MUCH NONSENSE AND ABUSE I LEARNED TO TAKE ACTION AND STAND UP FOR MYSELF WHEN I AM ABUSED. I do this whenever I am mistreated by salespeople or customer service staff anywhere and I get results. I HAVE HAD PEOPLE FIRED. THE MANAGERS WILL TELL YOU THEY ARE REPEAT OFFENDERS WITH MANY COMPLAINTS IN SOME CASES BUT I WILL BE RELENTLESS AND DEMAND THEY ARE FIRED IF THE ABUSE IS SERIOUS SUCH AS TELLING LIES ABOUT WARRENTIES, BEING NASTY OR MAKING SEXUAL REMARKS. BE A PITT BULL. BE RELENTLESS. REPORT THEM TO ANY CONSUMER CENTER AND ALL OVER THE NET. If you did nothing wrong and are treated like dirt, go for the jugular and have the *** fired. Make sure you let everyone you deal with know you will report the TRUTH to family, friends, co-workers and the internet. If it's a SERIOUS ISSUE like you have been cheated financially, TELL THEM YOU ARE GOING TO THE MEDIA AND THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND MAKE SURE YOU DO IT. It is the only way to get rid of scummy salesmen who lie, abuse and and treat customers like trash thinking they can get away with it. DO IT A FEW TIMES AND YOU WILL FEEL CONFIDENT EXPECTING THE BEST TREATMENT THAT EVERY CUSTOMER DESERVES. VOTE WITH YOUR $$$ AND BOYCOTT ANY BUSINESS THAT ABUSES OR CHEATS THE CONSUMERS. PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS.

***I WILL ONLY SUGGEST THIS IF YOU DID NOT START UP TROUBLE OR ACT BADLY YOURSELF. THIS IS NOT A WAY FOR A MISERABLE CUSTOMER TO GET REVENGE. IT'S FOR THE POLITE, HONEST, DECENT CUSTOMER WHO HAS BEEN ABUSED ONLY.***