With Company response Not resolved

Discarded used gift card only to find out Sears cancelled a potion of the order I used the gift card for.Gift card was then refunded, but I no longer have the gift card.

I been trying to get answers from Sears for several weeks and all I get is SOP messages from their horrible customer service. Just purchased a new home and I have lots of items I need to purchase for it. Sears was going to be my go-to store...NOT anymore.

I have never received such horrible customer service.SO disappointing and I still have not received my refund!!!

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Cruali3223,

Hello my name is Zenaida and I am part of the Sears Social Media Support team. We are truly sorry for the frustrating time you are having with your purchase. I can understand your concern surrounding your refund and the discarded gift card. I know no one is anticipating their order will be cancelled and keeping a used gift card is the last thing on their mind. I would like to get you in contact with a member of our team to get you the help you need. I assure you we can remedy this matter to your satisfaction.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be troubled by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your order was originally purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Cruali3223) listed on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Zenaida M.