With Company response Not resolved

I bought a washer/dryer and they assured me it was in stock. They called Saturday and Sunday night, an automated call, to tell me delivery was on Monday.

Monday morning they called to state they did not have the merchandise in stock and delivery would be delayed. I canceled the order which was over $2,300.00. I aksed that my bank account be credited right away. The order was cancelled but several days later I do not have my money back.

Each time I call they tell me a different story, they are rude, they hang up, they put me on hold and then hang up. They will not even give me their first names.

What was happened to SEARS?

Bad customer service, no accountability, no intregrity. I will never buy anything there again!!

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Livinlifeinia,

My name is Stephanie L. and I am with the Sears Social Media Escalations team. I would first like to apologize for the frustrations surrounding the delivery of your washer and dryer. It is understandable why you would be discouraged, you were advised your items were to be delivered and it looks like it was not followed through. We would like to speak to you further about your experience. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com and a “dedicated” case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer and dryer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name Livinlifeinia you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.