Ease of Use

My mother had a date on the 23rd of this month for sears repair to come fix her AC window unit. No one showed up.

So we called they said her date was for the 28th of this month. So we go back and forward with the rep over the dates then asking to Speak to a supervisor. So the rep hooked me up with a supervisor. Who i Explain the situation to that told me the same thing the rep told me about the 28th ok so i asked her can she Garentee me that someone will come out and fix my mother's AC unit on the 28th of this month she said yes she had spoke to someone in the repair office and they said they would be there between 8 am and 12 pm.

Now the 28th came and gone still not fix. We calked sears repair number and spoke to a rep that stated no sears repair workers comes out on the week end ok so another lie. When The representative in the supervisor knew that the workers do not work on a weekend ok so they said my mother date was not on the 23rd of this month and on the 28th it was a weekend so they will not be there then. So who is dropping the ball not us.

When I know her date was for the 23rd of this month Oct. 2017. Now i told them that my mother was on a Breeding Vienna later and that she lives in a brick apartments but they do not care cause the next date they give us is on the 27th of Nov. 2017 this is out of hand.

I need someone at sears to give me a call Because this can quickly turn into a medical Condition for my mother .

I can be reached at 5046069688. Thanks