1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Bought a new dryer on Sunday at Sears in Elk Grove, CA. Told them I had doctor appointment in the AM the next day so delivery had to be noon or later.

Told me NO PROBLEM. While at the doctor @ 8:00 next day morning, received call the delivery truck was outside home trying to deliver! Told them I wouldn't be home until noon like I already said the day before. They said they would try to deliver in the evening (after 6:00) but they will call to confirm either way.

NEVER received a call. Next day (Tuesday, i.e. TODAY) received call they won't be able to deliver until Wednesday (i.e. TOMORROW) !

When I threatened to just cancel transaction altogether, they LAUGHED and said it could take up to a MONTH or LONGER to get refund! Since $ was from my checking acct and other bills are almost due, cannot risk spending hundreds more to buy another dryer and have enough money for bills to!

Oh, and had a really hard time understanding Customer Service accents over the phone from India. Too bad I don't speak Punjabi.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments