I ordered, on Sale, from Sears.com a new bed mattress and box-spring. As part of the sale, they were supposed to HAUL away my old mattress and box spring.

On 12/12/12, they promptly delivered my new mattress and box-spring and removed from my 3rd floor apartment the old mattress and box-spring and promptly disposed of it illegally in my 1st floor Garbage room that has a sign that says No Appliances or Furniture allowed in Garbage room. That same day I called to complain. They came back on Saturday, 12.15.12 and called the wrong apartment and left the premises without taking the old merchandise. I called again threatening to sue if they didn't send someone to pick up my merchandise from the garbage room on Sunday.

They told me "First thing Sunday morning". They called at 3 PM when I was working and my wife not expecting them to come anymore. They never came to the premises at all. I asked the security guard and he said, no one from Sears came by.

I put in a complaint to the Consumer Protection agency and BBB. Next I will be writing a letter to the Attorney General of Florida about Sear's negligence and misconduct.

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #584519

You just write your letter to the attorney general/ ! That office will have a good laugh about it.

Get real. Throw it out and get on with your life.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!