Mingus, Texas

Purchased refrigerator from Sears in Crockett, Texas.Was told it would be delivered in 3 days.

I stayed home all day. Did not receive a call. I went to store personally and I was told they couldn't deliver and had the item in store. Said they would try to deliver on Monday.

I told then I have never had that happen especially without a phone call explaining reason for not delivering and I would never be back in that store again to purchase anything.

Saleslady looked at me like I was crazy.Do not buy anything from Crockett Sears unless you can pickup your own item.

Comments

To Lockspur,

First allow me to apologize for the delay in responding to your post. My name is Dianne and I’m part of the Social Media Support Team and I’m sorry to read about the problems you’ve encountered with the local store with the delivery of your refrigerator. Sears has always stood for the highest levels of quality and service we have deeply disappointed you, I am sorry. We certainly don’t want our customers frustrated. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item(s) were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Lockspur) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Dianne D.