1K views

I tried after not learning that the washer (Broke after two weeks ) thing was enough .I thought I would buy all new kitchen appliances good deals on black friday and wanted all them to match Bisque color .I have several appartments so I buy more than most people .I went to pay for the items and ( that was marked on the tag on the frig ) the sales person said that it could not be sold the way it was marked .We went and found the manager and he said to bad it could not be sold the way it was marked .I contact the corporate office and filed a complaint 1 888 266 4043 ext 62 .

They didn't return any calls when they said they would and finally said if I wanted the frig they would give me a discount. I explained that the price at the local store was cheaper than the price they gave me and her reply was this is the best we can do .

I guess with they way this economy is that Sears will be ok with out one more customer and I will tell everyone I possibly can to beware of Sears.You can price compare for better quality items at better stores .Also just found out the neighbor just bought a Sears Frig and the icemaker is leaking and they have not fixed it yet!

Comments