Ease of Use
Layout of Store

There was mold/mildew on the rug from excess water.Pursued the issue to try and find a resolution with management to no avail.

They made multiple trips to my home. There has been no follow up from sears customer service escalations department as promised. I'm concerned for my health and completely dissatisfied with sears customer service being a card holder for ten years. I work in customer service myself and I am completely appalled at how this situation has been handled.

It's been 3 months in attempted correspondence with all levels of management and still no resolution. I want a full refund and the cost of the rug removal.They should not be in operation if they can't perform the job or come to resolutions. This is hazardous and should not have been taking lightly. The management team is horrible promising resolutions and then not returning calls for weeks at a time.

John and Chris are incompetent and lack responsibility for their business. Even Sears Corporate stands behind the deceit and denial of this whole situation. I will now have to retain a lawyer to get my money back!

Needless to say I will be closing my account after 10+ years and notifying the news to ensure no one else gets scammed by them!Please beware!

Comments