Worst buying experience ever. Bought washer & dryer from my local store, delivery arrives and can't install dryer because I don't have proper vent, which they conveniently don't carry or sell in their store for the products they sell.

So I go to a COMPETITOR and purchase what I was told to purchase and delivery returns a week later and tells me I still don't have the right part. Dryer is currently in my living room and I've paid nearly 400 dollars just for delivery, installation and parts and no one, local, delivery or through the 800 number can seem to tell me what to do or what exactly I need.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments