With Company response Not resolved

I bought a Sears Garage door opener this weekend.The gentleman at retail gave me a Monday 3-10 install date.

Of course, I *** of work. When they call me to confirm install, the woman told me install would not be for 2 weeks earliest I tried to complain but she blew me off. Typical Sears!. Very pour customer service.

I would caution anyone from getting service or install from Sears. This has happened to me in the past and I guess I did not learn my lesson.

Sears never puts their customers first.I hope people see this message and think twice about buying service from Sears

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear venezim,

My name is Susan with the Sears Cares Escalations team.We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means that you will work with one dedicated case manager who will help assist you with your garage door installation issue.

We'd like to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention and apologize that the installer didn't show up for your initial meeting. In addition, please accept our apologies for the poor customer service you received when calling to set up another installation appointment. We'd like to help you resolve this situation.

Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (venezim), phone # used at time of purchase to SMAdvisor@searshc.com.

Susan R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

My husband and I installed our own It was not hard at all.If you can read you can do it.All you need is a helper and a hour.easy