With Company response Not resolved

After going to sears for years, I have never been so ripped off, the sales lady, a very large women tried to sell me these special lenses called techvue, I told her I wanted a line bi-focal she said everyone is buying these, good luck to them, they never worked then I tried to return them, I heard her in the back telling a lie to the manager, the manger came out and I explained to her that her employee was very pushy and tried to make it like I was *** and couldn't get use to it, then I ask her does she treat everyone this way, the manager apologized and ask me the problem, I explained and she agreed to make my lenses over at an additional cost because my original purchase was a sale item, I was shocked, and ask for a full refund, she did do it, but not before I told her that the large sales person needed to take a bath, she stunk and was picking her teeth and picking at her scab on her arm, totally gross. I guess this is what kind of people working at sears, the only thing in this place that was excellent was the doctor and he told me he was leaving, I see why the staff is unprofessional and ripoff artist !!!!!!

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Madinorlando1,

I came across your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I can understand how disappointed you may feel with our Optical service in regards to your recent lens purchase. We do our best to make every service interaction both positive and memorable for our customers, and we do apologize for falling short of that mark in this instance. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your experience and provide feedback on your concerns. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which the lenses were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Madinorlando1) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.